Rich White, Financial Writer
Rich White is a financial writer and editor with over 30 years of experience. He has worked closely with Robin Murray since 1994, and has published several books for financial advisors including:
- 12 Steps to Your Personal Success in 401(k)s and Small Business Retirement Plans
- How to Find and Keep High Net Worth Clients
- A 21st Century Prospecting Guide for Financial Professionals
- How to Build a Successful Business with Separate Accounts and Hedge Funds
- 16 Solid Gold Ideas for Helping Clients Increase Net-Net Investment Results
- Make the Call Work! A Financial Pro’s Guide to Proven Telephone Techniques
Rich writes a monthly column at the BenefitsPro Blog.
He created training courses for the Canadian Association of Independent Financial Advisors (CAIFA) on financial planning, mutual funds and investment markets.
He wrote newsletters (401(k) ALERT and Variable Products ALERT) and Financial Planning (as Editor-in-Chief), the trade journal of the International Association of Financial Planning (IAFP).
He earned his BA in English from Vanderbilt University.